Friday, April 14, 2017

Advice

If I'm hired by Baruch College to use new media to improve the College, I would make some suggestions about the advanced communicating system using new media. Since the media is all about people seeing at what is going on in the society and share and get information, it is all based on communication. Using advanced technology I would create a social networking service which only can be used within Baruch College students and faculty members. It will provide daily updated information, professor reviews, emergency information, online tutoring and improved communication between all of the students.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaylee,

    I had similar advice as you, except in the form of a Wiki. In fact, I think your idea is even better. A Baruch College 'portal' or social networking site would be extremely beneficial to students in many aspects. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you had a great idea when you mentioned online tutoring. It made me think about how necessary it is for Baruch to add something like this that offers online help because the SACC center is so limited in appointments and it is inconvenient for students to have to come back to campus for help.

    ReplyDelete