Tuesday, March 14, 2017

About Twitter

Compared to BlackBoard Discussion, Twitter Discussion allows to see the comments directly, when I click on posts comments are at the bottom. Also Twitter sends notifications so that it is easy to know who and when someone commented on my post. However, tweets are limited to 140 characters long, if I want to share a long story, I need to divide it into many tweets. Compared to in-class discussion, Twitter Discussion needs time for people's comments because not everyone is on Twitter at the same time so that the discussion takes to much more time to finish. Also, I think face-to-face discussion is more polite than social networking discussion because when people are behind the screen, sometimes they do not consider about other people feelings and say whatever they want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment